The conference aims to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas on the latest business innovation developments in the field of commerce and different areas of social sciences among researchers and practitioners in universities and industries and to seek opportunities for collaboration among the participants.
Objectives of the Conference
- Identify and present current research and knowledge.
- Facilitate international information exchange on various issues pertaining to commerce and different areas of social sciences.
- Develop arena for network building among managers and researchers.
- Provide advice for future research.
The papers received and accepted shall be published either in
- ISSN 2249–7463: International Journal of Business, Management & Social Sciences
- ISSN 2277–9310: International Research Journal of Commerce, Business and Social Sciences
- ISSN 2277–9329: International Research Journal of Humanities and Environmental Issues
- ISSN 2277–9302: International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research
Individual Registration of all authors (Main Author as well as Co-Author/s) is mandatory.
Bayview Hotel Singapore
30 Bencoolen Street,
Singapore - 189621